The Toronto North Community Awareness and Emergency Response Association (CAER) is comprised of Industry, Emergency Responders and Local Partners. It was formed in 1997. TNCAER covers the North Toronto areas including the former cities of North York and York in the City of Toronto and the City of Vaughan and surrounding areas.
We believe that by sharing information, experience and skills we can minimize risk in emergency situations and respond more effectively to protect our employees and our community. We also work to educate our neighbours about how we minimize the risks of manufacturing, distributing, storing, transporting and using potentially hazardous materials and products.
We invite you to join our Association. For more information, contact:
Sat Anand at Anco Chemicals at 905-832-2276 ext. 233 or Kannan Kumarasamy at Min. Chem. Canada 905-842-8300 ext 222.
Benefits of Membership:
As a member organization, you can:
- Receive information on best practices in Emergency Response.
- Learn from Emergency Response training through participation.
- Establish working relationships with City of Toronto and City of Vaughan Emergency Responders.
- Gain recognition in your community for your responsible approach to your business.
- Receive assistance with completing internal safety assessments.
- Work towards a safer and healthier workplace.
- Learn from emergency simulations through participation.
- Learn about the emergency plans of other member companies and emergency responders.
- Keep up to date on key legislation affecting your business through guest speakers and industry interaction.
- Mutual aid agreements between industries.